BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
AI tv’s the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
H W E TV’s the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
GOTFilms is the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
WhatEverTV is the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
HeyWhatEverTV is the buzz
R I is real intelligence
A I is artificial intelligence
Digital developers
Digital designers
Digital composers
Digital musicians
Digital writers
Digital artists
METAL. STATIC. SPARKS.
BUZZ. BUZZ. BUZZ. Robots. Hit. Hard.
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
RuOCK. And. The. ROBOTS.
Kick. Real. Intelligence.
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
RuOCK. And. The. ROBOTS.
Kick. Artificial. Intelligence.
[Bridge]
DIGITAL GUITAR
String snap, fret slap
Hard reset, no slack
Sparks in the socket
Beat in the packet
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
AI tv’s the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
HWETV’s the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
GOTFilms is the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
WhatEverTV is the buzz
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
HeyWhatEverTV is the buzz
R I is real intelligence
A I is artificial intelligence
R I, R I, R I
A I, A I, A I
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
AI tv’s the buzz
Executive Producer - ROCK REISS
Chief Editor - ROCK REISS
Digital Developer - ROCK REISS
Creative Content - ROCK REISS
Musical Composition - ROCK REISS
Songwriter Lyrics - ROCK REISS
2026 Copyright © Kevin Lee Reiss
All Rights Reserved

No comments:
Post a Comment
Original RecoveryROCKS